FedEx customer service- A Trusted Service Provider To Get targeted help
FedEx is one of the largest delivery companies in the world. Considered to be a pioneer in overnight delivery as well as technological innovations such as real-time tracking for consumers, FedEx handles substantial call volume at its customer service centers.
Basically, by origin, FedEx Corporation is an American multinational delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.The name “FedEx” is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company’s original air division, Federal Express (now FedEx Express), which was used from 1973 until 2000. The company is known for its overnight shipping service and pioneering a system that could track packages and provide real-time updates on package location, a feature that has now been implemented by most other carrier services. FedEx is also one of the top contractors of the US government.
Why do consumers Contact FedEx Customer Service?
People call FedEx for a number of reasons, including:
- Getting information on shipping letters and packages
- Questions about billing and credit card charges
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
- Questions about policies on types of items that can and cannot be shipped
- Opening investigations and insurance claims
Best Practices for Calling FedEx Customer Service
- Make sure you are calling the correct number for the country you are calling from. In addition, there are separate numbers for billing calls as well as freight shipments. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, FedEx offers multiple options for getting in touch via TDD and relay.
- Have any relevant documentation and information in front of you at the time of your call. This might include tracking numbers, receipts, invoices, credit card statements, as well as the addresses of both sender and receiver.
- You may want to take notes during your call, so have a pen and paper handy.
FedEx Customer Service for Products and Services related Issues
|Missing Delivery||If you are not home to sign for your package, a door tag will be left at your door and the driver may reattempt delivery. To avoid missed deliveries, sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager where you will be able to sign electronically or give special instructions for delivery.|
|Track a Package||FedEx Tracking, the tool at the top of your page gives you shipment updates in just one click. A tool built for speed, simplicity, and convenience. Save your shipments straight to our homepage, so you don’t have to log in to find out where your packages are.|
|Delivery Problem||FedEx Express via FedEx Customer Service has reinstated door to door pickup and delivery services to select postal codes across key cities in India for both domestic and international services.Prior to finalizing your shipment, please write to email@example.com to know if the postal code in India is currently serviceable.|
|Account Access||There is no fee to open any type of FedEx account. Shipping account creation requires you to provide a credit card number so that your billing information is tied to your FedEx account. In order to verify the credit card information, a temporary $1 hold may be placed on your credit card.|
|Refund a Charge||FedEx Express (U.S.) We offer a money-back guarantee for every U.S. shipment. You may request a refund or credit of your shipping charges if we miss our published (or quoted, as in the case of FedEx SameDay®) delivery time by even 60 seconds.|
Popular customer problems and how to solve them
|1.How Do I Contact a Local FedEx Office?||2.How Do I Track a Package with FedEx?|
|To report a delivery problem with FedEx, you will have to contact their customer service department. Here are some helpful tips to assist you. Phone Calling the FedEx customer support team is by comparison the best way to report a delivery problem. A phone call is quick and the FedEx customer service number only has a hold time of about 12 minutes. When reporting a package delivery problem, ensure you speak clearly and courteously to get as much help as possible. Email You can also send the customer service department team at FedEx an email. An email has the benefit of giving a customer more space to describe the delivery problem than any other method. Live chat A live chat is like a written phone call. You will get instant feedback from a live customer care agent at FedEx. The FedEx customer service live chat is available from Monday to Friday as from 8 am to 8 pm E.S.T. Social media The method of last resort should be social media. FedEx has a page on every social media platform. You can contact them via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, and Instagram among others.||If you have a packing coming your way with Fedex but don’t know when it’s coming or you would like to schedule delivery, here’s everything that you need to know. Using your Tracking Number With your tracking number, you can easily check the status of your order. It is a unique 12-digit number. You can use it to track the status of your order until it reaches you. You also have the option of requesting delivery notifications. Using Email If you want to track your order via email, you can send an email to FedEx with details such as your tracking number and your order. FedEx Insight Getting Visibility of a Shipment with FedEx Insight Automatic Notifications With this option, you can get your apprised deliveries or delays sent to your email Inbound, Outbound, and Third-Party Views With this option, you can see the status of all shipments that match your address or account number Search and Filter You can organize your data by date, postal code, name, and shipping status. Find Shipments Use this option to search your shipment by its customer reference number, tracking number, or door tag number.|
Reasons to call FedEx Customer Service Phone Number
- My package has not been delivered even though you say it has. It either went to the wrong address or has been misplaced. Now kindly refund my money.
- Package incorrectly scanned, has two “shipments” because of this, my package is not delivered to me.
- I asked for my package to be returned to me. Case -misplaced
- Box from Vitacost delivered to the wrong flat and left inside the front door of my apartment.
- I have been hurt since December of last year and I am trying to see what do I need to do
- Packages delivered not mine!
- Devery Driver said the business was closed, this is a residential address so could not deliver the consignment near your house.
- I scheduled a regular daily pickup and need to speak with local dispatch to confirm the details of arrival.
- An underweighted product weighing fewer pounds was delivered, which was left-leaning up against my garage door.
- FedEx truck damaged my mailbox on Saturday, October 3, 2020, at 09:25 pm. The truck went passed over it.
What issues can be solved by calling FedEx Customer Service Phone Number?
FedEx representatives can do many things to help you with the following:
- Shipping items and getting problems resolved.
- FedEx Customer Representatives can answer your questions about shipping issues
- Direct you to places where you can drop off a shipment or purchase services,
- Provide tracking information.
- A FedEx customer service agent can also open an investigation into an item that seems to have been lost during the shipping process and can also open a claim for damages.
- FedEx can also arrange to have a driver come and pick up an item at your home or office.
What issues can’t be solved by calling their customer service?
FedEx customer service may not be able to provide much assistance in the following:
- If you and a third-party have a conflict over the delivery or non-delivery of a package.
- For example, if FedEx delivers a package that you have sent to another person or business and provides you with proof of delivery.
- FedEx may refuse to pay a lost package claim if the receiver says that he or she never received the item.
What to do if I’m not statified from My FedEx Customer Service Call?
If you’re not satisfied with the solution provided by the FedEx Customer Service agent, you can try these steps to get the right solution for your issue.
Check your email for customer feedback mail from FedEx Service: Usually, FedEx Customer Service sends emails to customers asking about their customer service experience. You can reply to the mail indicating your displeasure.
Check your SMS box- Similar to mail, FedEx Service sends SMS on your registered mobile regarding your customer service experience. You can reply to them about your experience.
Call FedEx Customer Service Again– A different agent may have the knowledge or skills that can resolve your case.
Try Live Chat or FAQs Link– You can try the Live Chat or FAQs to get a solution for your queries.
Sometimes, and despite your best efforts, a call to FedEx goes awry. This may be due to a communication issue between you and the representative, FedEx’s policies, or some other reason.
What if Calling FedEx Customer Service Doesn’t Work?
Important Details of FedEx Customer Service
|Call-back available||Not Available|
|Call picked up by a real person||Yes, and not by a chatbot|
|Department you’re calling||FedEx Customer Service|
|Call center hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|Best time to dial||8:05 am|
|Average wait Time||2 minutes|
|Current wait Time||11 minutes|
|Rank (among phone numbers)||Rank 1|
|Rank (overall)||Rank 1|
|Alternate methods||phone, chat, email,|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Web|
Website – http://www.fedex.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fedex?lang=en
Fb – https://www.facebook.com/FedEx/
|Quality of communication||88%|
|Quality of help||77%|
FedEx’s Best Toll-Free/ Customer Phone Number
This is FedEx’s best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold, and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a FedEx agent. This phone number is FedEx’s Best Phone Number because 87,216 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-463-3339 include Missing Delivery, Track a Package, Delivery Problem, Account Access, Refund a Charge, and other customer service issues. The FedEx call center that you call into has employees from Maryland, Spain, India, Philippines, and is open 24 hours, 7 days according to customers. In total, FedEx has 2 phone numbers. It’s not always clear what is the best way to talk to FedEx representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Contacting FedEx – by phone or otherwise
While 800-463-3339 is FedEx’s best toll-free number, there are 9 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other FedEx customers, is by calling their 800-622-1147 phone number for their Billing department. Besides calling, the next favorite option for customers looking for help is via Live Chat for Technical Support. If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact FedEx please let us know so we can share it with other customers. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we’ve gathered for FedEx.
How do Consumers Feel About FedEx Customer Service? Conclusive Thought!
Various clientele and customer base have expressed contentment with FedEx client services provider. Clients usually end up speaking highly of their services as FedEx client service ensures to check for no room for long wait queues, rude agents, timely grievance redressal, of getting channel to cancel services on request. However, customers have many a time flagged the concern that they’ve received inconsistent services on chat from the Service executive’s end when asked for fixing up a tech query, or about providing “How-to-Guides”, Keeping a record of calls and discussions, as well as bills and receipts, can be helpful when dealing with FedEx Customer Service.
At the customer service helpdesk, they take pride to convey you that they are your best technical assistance provider when it comes to fixing, or backing up for devices and gadgets across your homes or offices. All you need to book appointments via various FedEx Customer Service phone numbers (mentioned above, scroll up) or you can also connect online remotely via a human assistant.