Payment app PayPal is a secure, end to end encrypted based payment gateway service for online payments that opened up the world for international transactions. Though it wasn’t the first of its kind, it’s the most popular right now, with many e-commerce websites using it as its default payment system. But sometimes, it’s rubbish. At times while initiating payments, you run into problems with transaction failure issues. And considering the same, you are not the only one to have experienced those problems. Likely, loads of these PayPal complaints are easily corrected.
This PayPal Error Code 50027 issue is sometimes related to a funding source linked to your account – just something to check:
In case of If you got a saved credit card, then ensure to check the validated exp date.
In case of If you got a saved prepaid card, ensure you have enough funds.
Probable Causes Why PayPal Error Code 50027 Occurs?
Some commonly known reasons why PayPal Error Code 50027 is appearing thus leading to transaction failure. This may be due to one of the following problems.
- Merchant PayPal Account issue
- Buyer Issue
Let’s go through the common problems with Merchant PayPal Account issue
Also check: AT&T Voicemail service not available
Merchant PayPal Account issue
In case when the seller opts to receive payment via PayPal sellers account, However, the seller PayPal account needs to be either PayPal Premier or Business account. Please check with PayPal customer service to check your account if you are not sure about your account.
- Ensure your PayPal is fully activated such as Verification with your local Bank account on the PayPal side.
- Enter the correct PayPal account id (email address) – incorrect email spelling issue.
- Malaysia Ringgit Currency – Selling with Malaysia Ringgit must be a PayPal account opened with Malaysia based entity or Individual resides in Malaysia.
Buyer Issues when PayPal Error Code 50027 occurs
- Buyers Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Buyers Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions.
- Buyers Credit Card or Debit Card issues with Online Transactions.
- Buyers PayPal account issue.
Also check: Fix xfinity stream app not working
Troubleshooting PayPal Error Code 50027 payment failure Issue
There is no surefire way to fix this error. However, you should try the following steps. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com and:
- Make sure that your account has been validated,
- Ensure to eliminate old credit cards with expired dates,
- Ensure to eliminate email addresses that are no longer valid, and
- Ensure to eliminate physical addresses that are no longer valid.
Usually, the idea is to “scan” your PayPal account. This is a considerable way to fix this specific PayPal Error Code 50027 issue for some users.
Note: In case if you are facing any PayPal Error Code 50027 error problem and want to figure out “How To resolve PayPal Code 50027 issue” then get the assistance of the distinct nature, any smart device user may learn how to set up a successful digital payment setup by figuring How To Get PayPal Error Code 50027 error fixed without any efforts. However, if the above-mentioned key takeaways, not functions it will essentially imply that there is some complex fault with your payment gateway. To determine your issue, you presently need to contact Paypal customer service or you may also visit the bank’s website.