Reach Avast Customer Service Representative easily and quickly
Whether you have found yourself facing an issue with a service or can’t figure out where those charges on your credit card statement came from, ultimately everyone found them waiting on hold to connect with a customer service representative. Yes, getting a real-live person on the phone is become a little difficult with all those automated phone menus, long waiting on hold, and all other mess. But, with the right information, you can navigate through this mess and connect with a representative.
If you are looking for a faster way to reach an Avast Customer Service representative but without waiting and dealing with all those call menus, TechSupportsNumber can help you. We have created shortcuts, and detailed content including all important details of Avast Customer Service, so you can skip the part where you wait on the phone listening to their call music.
Why Do Consumers Contact Avast Customer Service?
Avast is one of the largest software companies in the world that is particularly famous for providing next-gen internet security software. Being a leading security company, Avast receives lots of customer queries every single day.
It should be noted that Avast phone-based support charges fees for both individual and commercial customers. The company offers various support plans that you can buy or pay for the phone-based support as you want. However, the customer service is free; you will have to submit your issue or question through the online help desk of Avast.
These most common customer queries are related to these topics:
|Install and Activate an Avast product||Update payment details for a continuous subscription|
|Download Avast product||Debit/credit card statement of Avast purchases|
|Locate the activation code||Duplicate Order Issue|
|Activate an Avast product||Request a refund|
|Installation of Avast Product||Obtain a copy of the order invoice|
|Troubleshooting||Purchased Avast subscription hasn’t received|
|Sales and Billing||Expired or Renewal of Subscription|
Product and Services related Customer Queries
Avast offers a range of security solutions for various types of platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, macOS. Avast products are great in quality and rarely give trouble to the users. But when millions of users use products of a company, it’s quite common for some users to contact customer services to get solutions for their issues related to:
|Avast SecureLine VPN for Android||Avast Premium Security for Mac||Avast Premium Security||Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS|
|Avast Secure Browser for Android||Avast AntiTrack for Mac||Avast Cleanup Premium||Avast Family Space for iOS|
|Avast Family Space for Android||Avast Cleanup Premium for Mac||Avast Free Antivirus||Avast Secure Browser for iOS|
|Avast Mobile Security Premium for iOS||Avast Mobile Security Premium for Android||Avast Driver Updater||Avast Secure Browser|
|Avast AntiTrack for Android||Avast Passwords for Mac||Avast Passwords||Avast Mobile Security for iOS|
|Avast Cleanup for Android||Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac||Avast SecureLine VPN||Avast Passwords for iOS|
|Avast Passwords for Android||Avast Secure Browser for Mac||Avast AntiTrack Premium||Avast Mobile Security for Android|
Why Do Consumer Contact Avast Customer Support?
People contact Avast customer support to get a solution for a range of issues, including:
|Need Assistance with installation||Billing inquiries|
|Technical support||Changing and cancelling current subscriptions|
|Troubleshooting an issue||Need the training to use Avast product|
Reasons to Call Avast Customer Service
- I have a charge of $*** from my credit card for a service that I didn’t subscribe to. This is…………
- Yesterday, after the system update, none of my Avast product is working properly.
- I received an email saying that I upgraded my Avast protection on my PC. But………..
- I am charged for a service that I didn’t purchase, even after canceling the service…………
- I can’t uninstall a program even after so many failed attempts………….
- I can’t connect to the web after the apple software upgrade.
- After canceling the service, I didn’t get my refund Avast took from me without my concern………………
Contacting Avast Customer Service
Avast provides customer support through online as well as phone. There are 4 methods to reach Avast customer service across 3 communication modes: web, phone, email.
Avast Customer Service Number– 866-951-7679 is the best phone number to call for common problems includes Lost or Broken Phone, Transfer Service, Change Plan, Device Support, Cancel Service, and other customer service problems. The call center that handles this number is located in Irving, TX / Nicaragua and available 24/7 for customers.
Online Help- Besides calling the company, the next best thing to connect with is using Online help. Visit Avast support page to use multiple online support sources such as live chat, customer forum, and FAQs.
Email- You can connect with the company through email as well. This is more of an official way to get solution of your issue.
Note- Make sure you have a subscription like a managed software product, a business plan or a Total Care customer service to use phone-based support of Avast. Without an active plan, you won’t be able to get customer support on phone unless you are ready to pay on a per-call basis. In addition, live chat option is available for the consumers who have premium support.
Comparison between Avast Contact Information
Below, you can compare the information of methods to contact Avast Customer service such as top phone numbers to get to know about the fastest way to connect with a representative. You can contact Avast Customer Service across the following mediums: Phone, Web, and Email.
|Phone Number or Mode of Communication||Wait|
|Technical Support- 866-951-7679||5 Mins|
|https://support.avast.com/||Within 38 Mins|
|Help Desk||Within 2 hours|
|email@example.com||Within 2 Hours|
Tips to get a better outcome from Avast Customer Service Number
There are a few things that you can try to get a better outcome from call to Avast Customer Service Number:
- Make sure you have a subscription-like a managed software product, a business plan, or a Total Care customer service to use phone-based support of Avast. Without an active plan, you won’t be able to get customer support on the phone unless you are ready to pay on a per-call basis.
- Before calling customer support keep all relevant documentation handy, including billing statements, order numbers, previous correspondence about your problem, and other relevant things.
- If you are calling for training or technical support, keep your device in front of you so that you can easily follow the instructions of the Avast Customer Service representative.
- Make notes of your call or record the call for further communications.
What Kind of Issues can be solved through Avast Customer Service Phone Number?
You can connect with the phone-based support of Avast Customer Service to get solutions for various types of issues including billing concerns, installation, troubleshooting incompatibilities and bugs, and training users to use their Avast products easily.
What Kind of Issues can’t be solved through Avast Customer Service Phone Number?
An agent of Avast Customer Service can help you with detecting incompatibilities between your operating system or hardware and Avast software or product, but he or she is not able to provide a complete solution to make the operation possible. You need to make necessary adjustments to your system on your own.
What to do if you are not happy with the Avast Call?
If you feel that the call didn’t go well or the representative failed to provide the right solution for issues, don’t give up. You can try other options to get the resolution you need.
- First, check the notes you took during the call. Look out for the point of miscommunication or an omission that affected your conversation. Know these points can help you get a better resolution during the next conversation steps.
- Call Avast Customer Service again. The next representative that you speak to might has better knowledge or experience to provide an adequate response or answer.
- If phone-based support doesn’t work for you, try other methods to get in touch with customer service. A live chat option is available for consumers who have premium support. The advantage of a live chat is to get a transcript of the conversation that can help for further communication purposes.
- Try a community form. Avast also has a community forum that acts as a common platform for all users of Avast’s services. Thus, you may be able to find solutions through this platform. Just put your question on the forum and wait for other users to respond.
Important Details of Avast Customer Service
|Working Hours of Call Centers||24/7|
|Is Call back Available||Yes|
|Is real Human Support Available?||Yes|
|Best Time to Call||10:30 AM|
|Alternative Methods to Contact||Phone, Web, Email |
Website – https://www.avast.com/
|Navigate phone maze to a human||Wait on Call|